2007-02-25

Stolen Prophet


Some unwiped a**holes came by and stole two bicycles from us. I am upset, frustrated and want venegance, even despite knowing to Whom venegance belongs. Thus sadly this sin against me has caused me to fall further into sin. My bike was a cannondale prophet. I will miss it; the other bicycle stolen was my stumpjumper -- a classic mountain bike. So long good prophet and stumpjumper, you guys served me well! If my insurance allows me, I will consider replacing my prophet with a good touring bike. But we shall see. For me the lamest part is that things are financially tight and paying the insurance deductible may not be possible now; and presently the weather is clearing and becoming suitable for after-work rides. Hence another of my frustrations.

2 comments:

RW said...

We will get the prohphet replaced - do not despair.

Kassianni said...

that is so so lame. I could think of a stronger word, but it is better not to leave it here.
un.real.