2007-03-13

more battles and the violent archers

So today I met with my daughter's teachers to establish some hardcore organizational routines she will have imposed on her in the third term. The little Bohannahs is a bright kid but lacks motivation; she defaults to the easy way, as she is a slacker par excellence. This needs to be curbed if she is to fight demons successfully.

In other news, I rode my new blue two wheeled stallion out to battle my legion of demons again; I met with another arse of woe and a lot of direct wind in my face. I found it cold down along the river today. The ride was very slow for me, but I beat down my laziness and wounded the slacker-demon with my laughter and fortitude.


Also I recovered two old cameras this afternoon; I stripped the old damaged leather off of them and put a new leather covering on them: I am very satisfied with the job, even though I stabbed my left index finger while doing the work. Have you heard of the Violent Archers? They have a couple of very good tunes worth checking out if you care to listen to what I like: "Coordinates" and "End of Part I" provide decent listening for those with thirsty ears.

4 comments:

RW said...

did you take that bottom photo?

thomasw said...

yes i did.

Kassianni said...

good songs.
great photos.
my brother's a big rheostatics fan. are they disbanded then, I wonder?

thomasw said...

yes they are. the violent archers are a wonderful mix of different musical sensibilities. glad you liked them.