2006-01-24

the best cinnamon buns in the world?

Fresh cinnamon buns are one of my favourite desserts. I should emphasize that I have some good friends who make awesome cinnamon buns. My wife does not make me cinnamon buns; this is a good thing, for if she did I'd be a whole ton more than I am currently. But on my birthday Kim RB made me some caramel covered cinnamon buns. Arrrrgh, so manly and delicious. Victoria makes a type of cream cheese covered cinnamon buns....oh, they are so good, I'd expect that they are straight from heaven's bakery!

11 comments:

Kassianni said...

is that a hint;)
I'll have some fresh out of the oven this friday, just for you.

thomasw said...

argghhhh!!! that would be wonderful :)

RW said...

I agree Kim RB and Victoria make the best cinnamon buns...

Matthew Francis said...

Those look SO good.

MommaKim said...

Matthew,
I will make some for you in March!
Victoria, make sure no one finds out how easy they are to make!

Kassianni said...

no kidding.
all these accolades for cinnamon buns?
why did I bother going to school?

Stacy said...

I don't even like cinnamon "buns" all that much and you're making me hungry!

Jenny said...

Thomas.

Manly and delicious. One of the FUNNIEST phrases I have ever read in my entire life. You should write the cheesy little commentary for Sprucies in the Kitchen, only it wouldn't be cheesy but don't -drink-while-you-read-this, butt gustingly hilarious.Would up the sales considerably, I would imagine.

Stacy said...

Mat Jenny,

I don't know... it seems that "manly and delicious" could be rivaled with "butt gustingly hillarious!"

Matthew Francis said...

Wow, Kim, I am definitely looking forward to that!!

myn said...

thomas you have to try "grounds for coffee" cinnamon buns. city famous here. the best EVER!!! i will bring you one some sunday!