2005-11-18

long day


i worked from 7:15am to 9:15pm yesterday. and considering i taught for half a day, and then did parent-teacher conferences for the remainder of the time, it was an extremely tiring and mentally draining day for a briggs-myers INTJ. Way too many people, way too many names and faces: interaction overload. fizzle, crack, boom: thrrrppppt! yes, i am glad it is friday, though i am a bit sad that my wife must work all-day saturday and that means we can't get together with the krut-o-nator and his cash-loving woe-man.

looking forward to christmas: i will be putting up the first decorations this weekend. luke and i will hang the lights today. i love coming home from work to see the lights shining and glowing as christmas approaches.

2 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

Very interesting Thomas...
I'm an INFP.... (last time I did the Myers-Briggs) I think I could relate.

Kassianni said...

yes, we're sorely disappointed.
we may or may not go anyway.
i don't know,
i'm not sure I can wait!!!