2005-11-28

Powder, argggh! The man is coming to the mountain...

Just check this shot out, it gives me goosebumps and causes me to make manly grunting sounds:Doesn't that get your mojo running? Not that your mojo is the end, for if it were, then I'd go do this on every Sunday; but this is a manly activity nonetheless. Check out this one:
Serious kicking. In this next image, it is as if the photographer were to have caught me flying down by a cave.
Whoa, I bet you didn't realize a wildman like me could fly? Oh gravity where is thy sting? Soon...soon...not soon enough:P

5 comments:

Mr. P said...

RRAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

RW said...

can someone say disability insurance?

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy said...

I think the cold weather has frozen your brain.

kimberley francis said...

hah. you're really catching some air there, thomas.