2005-11-01

my nuts...


i love cashews. they are the nut of nuts.

i enjoy yogurt, just plain yogurt, and cashews.

i love my nuts.

almonds aren't bad, but i prefer using them to make into a spreadable butter.

the gomery report is such a joke.

our tom-dick-and-harry-o-cracy is so lacking in nobility..... it will be better when the man who is the king starts to manage things more directly.

i dig this picture of johnny .......it reminds me so much of the way i'd like to be but won't be because of the man who will come.

2 comments:

Mr. P said...

Thomas, you gotta know, that among the many things I look forward to when I come back, hearing about beer, the man, the dog, etc are among the higher things on my list. that picture on stacy's blog was harsh wasn't it? It is good to hear the perspective of one who has experienced birth. harsh. intense. dang.


oh, I also look forward to the possibility of some boarding perhaps? I grew up snowboarding, so I know how to keep up.


peace.

Dave

Matthew Francis said...

Nuts are rad. I always eat about a pound of cashews at Christmastime, and they're great, but then I feel sick afterwards.

Cash is so incredible. I'm totally remembering that Bible study at your house where Ramona played us "When the Man Comes Around." Krista and I are eagerly awaiting the opening of "Walk the Line." Apparently Reese Witherspoon is incredible as June Carter.