2005-11-19

puffy

This is a very groovy and apropos image for OpenBSD: secure, hard to attack; and extremely functional. And those lips....whoa, the smooooch-ability factor is high.

Just returned home from seeing the latest Harry Potter flick; I enjoyed the battle with the dragon for the golden egg, but I felt the ending was rather anti-climatic. My kids thought it was spectacular.

I had really wanted to see the new cash flick, but ramone has to work early so we couldn't go:/

Lights are going out, I will rest my weary mind.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

The smooooch-ability factor may be high but is it dandy?

;)

Jenny said...

Thomas! I finally got around to visiting your blog! Hurrah!

I saw Walk the Line on Friday and I absolutely loved it. My brain nearly exploded from its sheer wonderfulness and coolness and general quality. Oh man oh man. I have to see it again and more imporantly, find someone else to discuss it with! Go see it! Go seeeeeee it!!! I haven't felt this way about a flick since RotK, possibly even before that (FotR is still my favourite of those three). Anyway, I am now embarrassingly into Joaquin Phoenix; it will pass but in the meantime I feel like a really inappropriate groupie ;-)

Jenny

PS the film is not without its flaws, but we can discuss those later when you've seen it. . .

PPS I wouldn't smooch that fish for all the marzipan kartoffeln in Germany!